Please complete this online application form.
Events Manager and Program Developer
The Events Manager supports the Executive Director and Deputy Executive Director by supporting SENIA events including conferences. Future event concepts are in development and include SENIA Sessions and Webinars.
- Assist schools with questions
- Email schools/individuals with information (established relationships & cold calls)
- Assist w/ group registration
- Follow up w/ speakers about questions
- Provide deadline reminders
- Create speaker badges, etc.
- Provide certificates for attendees and speakers
- Develop agendas
- Track documents for attendees seeking conference credit
- Ensure videos and materials are submitted, checked, and uploaded to the event platform
- Liaise with on-site event coordinators
- Share event feedback with presenters and the board
- Develop leads for possible speakers
- Participant in new event development
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in special education or a related field
- Familiarity or interest in learning multiple platforms including Whova, Canva, WordPress, and Nutshell
- Superb organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be flexible with hours
This is an hourly, part-time position with the possibility of full-time in the future.